Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tuesday-Disney Hollywood Studios

We threw ourselves back into the fun at Hollywood Studios and had lots of fun.

The girls keeping Pa busy!


Sarah had to walk down the whole line in the street.


To the rescue!


Brig anxious to go on the Toy Story ride.


Sarah was scared of the robotic Mr. Potato head. Who can blame her?


3D Glasses.

It was absolutely tragic when Brigham and Sarah missed meeting Phineas and Ferb! The look on Brigham's face still breaks my heart!

My brother, Nate. He smiled only twice on the trip: Eating his turkey leg, and taking my mom's jazzy for a spin in the hotel's parking lot.



Yum!


The girls ready to watch Belle.


Weeee!


Darth Matt


Me and some bad guys.

My mom couldn't pass up the tacky and touristy Orange world store on the way back to the hotel.



Entertaining ourselves while my mom is shopping...


Wow, Matt is soooo strong!



Silly Brigham.





























0 comments: