Thursday, June 9, 2011

Finally in Florida!

While my dad, Matt and Brigham were already enjoying Florida, the rest of my family (8 of us including me and Sarah) spent our day traveling to Florida. We had a three hour long layover in Minneapolis where me and my sister managed to figure out what state we were in, without cheating! The layover wasn't too bad with Sarah because she had her two girl cousins, Lucy 3, and Mollie 2, to play dress up the dolly with. It's really good Sarah can have girls in the family her age to play with. Playing girl stuff with a brother doesn't work.

By the time we got to Florida and picked up the rental van and all our stuff it was late. We went to TGI Fridays for dinner and unfortunately their service was slow, so our dinner was even later. Starving tired people and kids was a bad thing. Everything was better after the food though. We all shared a place (three separate rooms sharing a kitchen and living area). Unfortunately for me the first thing I saw when I turned on the light to the bathroom in the hotel was a scampering cockroach which I had Matt squash. I had the worst sleep that night, waking up twice that night from dreaming that a bunch of cockroaches have gotten into my bed!


Pa, Mollie, Sarah and Lucy @ TGI Fridays


The girls playing with a magnetic dress up doll.

So cute that they wanna do everything together!

0 comments: