Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lovers of Loving Love for 4 Years!


I saw this on Joanna's blog and thought it would be cute to post mine and Matt's answers to the questions for our anniversary. Our anniversary was a couple weeks ago and I've given up on Matt having time to do this so he can read this and tell me his input!



1.Where did you meet?
On my first day working at Domino's pizza in Bountiful. We were both seniors in High School.

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
I was sooo impressed with how he threw the pizza dough into the air! I was in love at first toss!

3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
Domino's uniform sprinkled in cornmeal.

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person?
In my old white Jeep in front of his house in Bountiful. We were listening to one our favorite songs back then: "Lovers of Loving Love". I was so excited he kissed me that it felt like I flew back home.

5.Where did you go for your first date?
I think I took him out on our first date to a improv comedy show at Trolley Square and then we went to the Pie and got cheesy pull aparts. He had a cold and not much of an appetite so I ate most of that greasy goodness.

6. When were you officially a couple?
A few weeks after he got home from his mission but 4 years after I met him.

7.How did he/she ask you out?
He'd call me and I'd always make myself available with a few exceptions- like when I had to finish reading my Harry Potters.


8.Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes and I was mad because I was in my PJs with no makeup and he made it sound like he was breaking up with me! What was I supposed to think when he says "there's something missing in our relationship?" But he made up for that when he told me what was missing was a ring.

9.Do you and this person have kids together?
A boy and a girl.

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person?
We've trespassed into Midget-ville. We never got very far though- we are both wimps and got scared.

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
I liked Matt the first day I met him and I kept on liking him more and more as I got to know him better.

12.Do you get along with his family?
Yes, I love Matt's family!

13.Do you trust this person?
Yes I do!

14.Do you see him as your partner in your future?
Forever and ever.

15.What is the best gift he gave you?
All the thoughtful things he does to show his love for me- like back rubs, letting me sleep in sometimes and cleaning up the latest Brigham disaster.

16.What is one thing He does that gets on your nerves?
Drinking straight from the milk jug, Leaving the toilet seat up, talking in his alter ego's 'Crazy Joe' voice, always pulling pranks on me... it's so hard to pinpoint just one thing- bless his heart...

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
Middle aged with teenagers. I don't think I'm looking forward to this.

18.What causes the most arguments?
Politics. And his choice of talk radio and sports stations for long drives.

19.How long have you been together?
We haven't been able to forget each other for the past 7 years.

20.Are you Married? 4 years and 2 kids later and I still am married to you even despite questions #16 & 18! And I love you!

3 comments:

CC Moore said...

you too are so cute

Joanna McGuire said...

I love that you did this it was fun!! You guys are so cute!!

Johnson Fam said...

Cute Cute, you two pizza lovers