Tuesday, December 23, 2008

EVEN MORE Brigham Christmas Cookies

Oh yes. He did it again.



This time scissors and powdered sugar are involved.

Has anyone seen my precious Costco sized bottle of pure vanilla extract... Oh there it is in a puddle by the oven where it rained powdered sugar and chocolate chips.

Darn that naughty little car!

Here is where the rest of that bottle of vanilla is.



Briggie's attempt to clean up.



Add a few more items to my grocery list. I'm really, really bummed out about the vanilla. My white vinyl floor is now scarred with yellow tinge to remind me of this forever! Hopefully I can beat the cookie monster to my kitchen tomorrow. If I don't- I guess he doesn't have much left to work with.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That lil' guy of yours is persistent!

Johnson Fam said...

Erin I am so sorry that really really stinks. it was a good story that you will never forget though.