Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Hullabaloo

With the holidays upon us and the new baby life has been busy, busy, busy and time has been flying! I can't beleive that Sarah Jane is already a month old! Maintaining order and keeping clutter and dirty laundry from taking over the house has become a full day battle- yes I probably should be vacuuming instead of blogging right now! I figure if I maintained everything perfectly I'd probably go insane so I do not feel guilty at all. At least no one can see what my living room looks like when I blog!

I'm pretty proud of us for making time and putting the effort into doing some fun holiday things. We've made and devored christmas cookies, Matt and Brig played in the snow, and we also made fun little ornaments together for our Christmas tree. I think I enjoyed doing online Christmas shopping the best- it so beats going to the store. The main reasons I like it is that there are no lines, and I can do it in my pajamas with no shame! I just may never leave the house or get out of my pajamas now!


Briggie and a Christmas cookie.



One month old!!!


NOT cookies... Our christmas ornaments!

They are made out of cardboard because we have a lot of that from my online shopping...

Find: 1. Matt's Domino's man 2. The three eyed monster man 3. Erin's two gingerbread women 4. Briggie's pink nosed gingerbread man. 5. Spiderbread man!

I finally decorated our naked christmas tree! I'm so super proud of the bow I made on top!


Coming home from a long day. It's probably not advisable to let your kid fall asleep with a sucker in their mouth...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

The worst thing about falling asleep with a sucker in your mouth, it that your mouth is totally dry and gross once you realize the travesty. Oh, and cavities too!

Joanna McGuire said...

It is fun to see updated pictures, the kids are so cute. I love your tree ornaments, what a cute idea. I hope you have a wonderful christmas darling.