Friday, October 31, 2008

Cavities in Progress

Happy Halloween! Matt somehow managed to schedule himself late this Halloween so he could take Brigham trick-or-treating. He's worked on Halloween night for the past 4 years. I think it's a curse. I took the job of handing out the goodies while watching Clue tonight- it was a difficult choice between that and Ernest Scared Stupid :). Surprisingly, we didn't get very many trick or treaters this year and I had stocked up well on the candy in preparation because I've gotten so many visitors in the past two years that I've run out of candy each time! This must be another Halloween curse... but come to think of it we all don't mind having extra candy laying around here!



Brigham as a monkey- I love the banana attachment!


His costume is so cuddly and soft- I had to squeeze in a hug!


This picture is for all of you who keep on saying that I don't look pregnant! It's my glorious profile shot. Baby's dressed up as a prize winning pumpkin (stole your idea from last year Megs). I seriously considered being a disgruntled landlord instead and taping an eviction notice to my belly- I'm due this Wednesday!


The guys are ready to ransack the neighborhood for treats. Brigham of course scored bonus treats for being extra cute!



One hour later. Brigham wasted no time getting down to business. He walked in the door, sat down with the bucket and started unwrapping and eating.

2 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

Cute Erin! I love the prize winning pumpkin Idea. It will definately be the "prego"costume for us in years to come. Haha I lucked out for next year's halloween. But about right now I am wishing I could go back in time and not be prego.

Joanna McGuire said...

He makes a very cute monkey!! Good luck with all the candy and hopefully you don't get too many cavities. I love your prego costume, that is awesome. I can't believe your almost due, crazy. Keep us updated and good luck!