Saturday, November 15, 2008

Introducing the newest Larsen

With some help from the doctor our baby girl was finally born on Sunday Nov. 9th. We named her Sarah Jane and she weighed a healthy 8lbs. 2oz. and was 22 in. long! Our family has been adjusting well to life with a new baby. Erin is recovering well, Brigham has so far been very helpful as a new 'big brother' and Matt has been enjoying his time off from work to spend time with all of us! We are all so happy to have this new beautiful girl in our lives!













3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh she is soo cute! I am glad that she is here. I loved the pic with Matt holding her over his shoulder, it looks like she is smiling! Will you let us know when you are up for visitors? We would love to pop in, but want to give you some space and time to let it all sink in...we don't want you to feel overwhelmed, but we want to come and visit!congrats!!

CC Moore said...

Erin she is beautiful. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see her
love you
cammie

Anonymous said...

Erin!!

I am so glad I found your blog! Thanks so much for emailing me! Your family is darling and your baby girl is a doll! It was fun to read through your blog and see what you have been up too! I can't wait for more updates!!