Sunday, October 12, 2008

Once there was a snowman...







Brigham has been excited for the snow all summer long! When he looked out the window this morning his face lit up when he saw all of the white stuff falling on the ground. I could hardly believe the winter storm we got today in October! I heard it was coming but I didn't believe it until I saw it. Brigham had waited patiently until after church to play in it. Of course this is when I figure out those boots that were a size too big last year are now two sizes too small and I still need to get him some snow pants. Of course to a two year old not having these things doesn't matter and he had loads of fun anyway. Matt helped him build a big drippy snowman with a flat head and yellow leaf eyes. Unfortunately for our little snowman, winter isn't supposed to stay very long and we'll get fall weather back and I'll have to get around to raking leaves.

3 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

Love all the summer recaps along with the snowman pictures. I bet Brigham had the time of his life.

Kristin said...

That is so awesome Erin, I love it! We got snowed on too, but not nearly as much as you guys. I can't believe winter came so quick this year!

CC Moore said...

oh how cute : ) I bet your having the time of your life right now. I want a baby. your so lucky
love ya