Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Meet Allyce

Leaving the house at 5 am for the hospital on Allyce's due date. Am I in labor? Heck no, not even close. If it was up to baby I'd be pregnant for at least a week more like my previous two babies. This one gets to be a scheduled C-section. Hurray for not going past the due date!


And not long after I arrive at the hospital I get one of these.


The first bath.



Awww, so peaceful.


Dressed and ready for the world! She was 7 lbs 10 oz. 22 1/4 in long. She's the smallest baby I've had... and the longest!


I finally get to hold my beautiful little girl and enjoy what I endured 9 long months of being pregnant for.



Tiny feet and tiny toes make me happy!


Proud Daddy gets to finally enjoy the rewards of new baby girl after having to endure 9 long months of pregnant wife.


Chubby little cheeks!



My parents brought the kids down to see their new sister on Day 2 at the hospital. It was chaos! Brigham loved meeting her. I really enjoyed hearing him whisper to her: "Hi Allyce, my name is Brigham, I love you".



Brigham taking over my bed. He said "Wow mom this is really cozy!" Ha ha ha.


Look at all the poking and prodding! Allyce is so loved!


Sarah is THRILLED to meet Allyce. She is like the best real-life baby doll toy ever to Sarah. Sarah kept saying "look, she moves!" "look, she makes noise!" and "look at her tiny fingers"!


Sarah playing with Allyce with lots of close supervision so she doesn't go overboard!


Yep, she is the the best toy ever!


Adding another Larsen to the team!


Lots of love!


The center of attention.


Pa and the kids.





Nanni and Allyce.


All my kids!



This is Allyce on Day Three at the hospital. I finally caught some open eyes!



Me and some lovely flowers sent from Grandma and Grandpa Larsen.


This is Allyce ready to go home!



Leaving the hospital!


She is so tiny in that car seat! Now I'll get to watch her grow and grow!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

What a beautiful baby, Erin!! You guys are amazing! I love the comments of your little girl to her baby sister...so fun!! CONGRATS! Hope all goes well in the weeks ahead! Uncle Doug and I love all of you!
Aunt Shirley