Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011


Here are my trick or treaters anxious to get out and get some candy.


Daddy was the one who took them out. Brigham really wanted to use a grocery bag instead of a pillowcase. I was surprised with how adamant he was about that. You can tell by how he's holding it in the pics how excited he is to use it!


Brigham REALLY loves dinosaurs. He decided that he is some kind of raptor. He reminded me that raptors are carnivores and they only eat meat before he left.


Sarah the princess.
The kids after they came home. There weren't many people home in our neighborhood because I guess the trunk or treat is the thing to go to around here for Halloween. I think that it's way funner to do the traditional trick or treat though. I did one trunk or treat before and it goes by way faster, it's too dark to see who's handing out the candy or for anyone to see costumes, the kids get way too much candy and they hardly have to walk or work for it. Somebody who does trunk or treats will have to explain why they like it so much because I don't understand it.



Brigham and his loot after Mommy and Daddy ridding it of it's hazardous peanut content-yum!


Me and my pumpkin. It was fun to recycle this shirt from when I was pregnant with Sarah. Sarah was supposed to be due the day after Halloween.


Side shot. Look in the archives of my blog under 2008 Halloween post- "Cavities in progress" to compare me pregnant with Sarah.


Some before Halloween pictures- This is Brig and his best friend in the Elementary school's Halloween parade. I didn't know how big of a deal this parade was until I showed up there and shocked to discover that I was probably better off walking the two blocks to the parade rather than try and find a parking spot about the same distance away!


This is the night we went "ghosting" which is sneakily delivering treats to neighbors without letting them see us. I'm pretty sure we were busted at each house we doorbell ditched. At least we looked really cool.


I promised not to reveal the identity of the spiderboy.

Spiderboy vs. evil panda girl.



0 comments: