Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lake Powell

The kids and I went with my parents and grandma to Lake Powell over the weekend. I was so sad that we had to leave poor Matt behind to go to work and school. It rained a lot there but it's better than when it's so miserably hot! The best parts for me was lots of good food and hiking. Brigham loved throwing rocks and working on a sandcastle. The worst part was the looong drive with kids. I think we could make a record for taking the most amount of time to get home with the packing, stops to eat and change diapers and the blowouts (I'm not talking about the tire kind either)!


Pa and Brigham



Slot canyons are so fun!



I love this picture of Brigs!



Great and Sarah playing on the houseboat



Brigham fell asleep at the table. What a long day!

1 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

I am so jealous that you got to go to Lake Powell, none of that for me this year. I love your pictures, it looks like you had a great time.