Saturday, May 16, 2009

Brighams Birthday

Brighams Birthday was over a week ago already and I haven't got around to posting the celebration pictures until now! I still can't believe my little baby boy is 3 and nearly 40 pounds! I love that my Brigs is such a helpful and loving big brother to Sarah Jane! He always makes sure our home is never boring and he is always doing stuff to prove that he is the silliest kid on the block. I need to strap a camera to my forehead for a day so people could just understand what I get to enjoy and what I get to be frustrated by each day! One day when I was pulling my hair out from his behavior and I asked him why he was such a boy and he answered "Boys make noise". I think he's got that completely right! What a smart little guy!


His little fire truck cake. Yes it's probably eligible as a cake wreck but I had too much fun creating this masterpiece!


This is Brigham's big smile!


Another one of those things boys do: showing off what is going on inside a full mouth. Yum!


One happy three-year old!

Brigham's Greats!

0 comments: