Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hanging around the house

I've been better at taking pictures when we are just hanging out at home lately instead of just trips and special occasions. I think it's fun to catch my kids up to their usual stuff.


Okay this isn't too typical- sharing a beanbag nicely, I had to get a picture of that!



He's getting too big to fit into an 18 gallon bin, time to upsize.


Brigham got my camera one day, again. That would explain the smudge on my lens...



We had a huge of collection of extra hangers when I went through new school clothes. This entertained Brigham for three days solid. Buying toys is so overrated!


This is an a picture from the summer. I thought it was a cute idea to use the stretchy band on the back of a clog and a pencil as a slingshot. It's not too funny that it works and he has good aim.


Sarah playing dress up.



Brigham went through a stage of rigging up machines that would make loads of toys fall down the stairs when you release a pants hanger from the ground. I love that he had Batman involved in this one.


There's the master of disaster.

1 comments:

Erin said...

so your status randomly came up on my facebook page and so glad it did! Cute blog and cute little kidos I can't believe them are so big. Our blog is private but if you want to send me a email I will give you an invite eshepar2@gmail.com