Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a great time preparing for Halloween, Matt carved the family pumpkin while the kids painted their little pumpkins.



Brigham L-O-V-E-D pulling pumpkin guts out.


Sarah is our future little artist, she loves to paint, draw and color. She was so excited when I set paint and a pumpkin out in front of her. I love how focused she is, with her little tongue sticking out in this picture.

This is Brigham's masterpiece. I love the colors and the mouth with sharp teeth.


Brigham working on another pumpkin.

Icky hands!

I finally captured an awesome picture of the kids where they are both smiling and looking at the camera... and then Matt has to misbehave!


Proud of my pumpkins!


Our little pumpkin family.

We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Larsen's home to celebrate halloween and trick or treat with family.


Sarah Jane as a fairy.


Brigham as a dinosaur (holding a gun). I don't think you can find anything more dangerous than that! I call this creature the Brigosaurus!

Looking cute and ready to go trick or treat!


Cousin Ethan the bee and Sarah Jane.


Trick or Treating. It rained the whole time, we only could catch a break on covered porches.

Our family all dressed up except for Matt who is too cool for a costume.

0 comments: