Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover.

Brigham's latest interest has been coloring and has decided to display his artwork- all over the house.


Unwashable crayons. A little bit of Clorox sink cleaner got most of this smiley face off (thanks mom).


I'm glad this is washable marker!


Unfortunately this is permanent marker on my wonderful dresser.


A closer look at what I'm up against.



Any ideas on how to get this off without having to refinish? Seriously- I'd like to know.


Whew! Washable marker! You can see that the smiley face didn't quite come off all the way yet.




I'm done crying over my dresser and so glad that everything else was easier to fix! I still love him. I hope he will learn to use crayons in coloring books though!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Magic Eraser
It is fabulous and has helped me on lots of occasions. You find it just on the cleaning aisle at the grocery store.